Quickie Q300 M Mini Powerchair
The Narrowest TRUE Mid-Wheel Drive Powerchair!
Manufactured by Sunrise Medical
Sunrise Medical’s Quickie Q300 M Mini Powerchair is the narrowest (520 mm) mid-wheel drive Powerchair which has a turning circle of 1200 mm and features TRUE mid wheel drive technology. Sunrise have replaced their Salsa M2 Mini with this Q300 M Mini and taken the outdoor performance to a different level with BIG powerchair features that will get you further than before.
Enjoy a safe and comfortable ride with patented all-wheel suspension that independently cushions each will. This will climb kerbs of up to 4″ (100 mm) with 14″ drive wheels. Glide through tricky terrain with the Q300 M Mini’s super strong 4-pole motors and enjoy its energy-efficient range of 22 miles with 56Ah batteries. With a multi-adjustable seating system and a whole-host of styling options, the original ultra-compact powerchair is back and now better than ever.
The Q300 M Mini comes with many different power options such as:
- Tilt in Space – This allows you to adjust your seating position throughout the day for pressure relief with 30 degrees of powered tilt.
- Lift and Tilt – Providing safer transfers, the 300 mm seat lift also helps you to reach everyday objects that would other with be out of grasp. This will bring you eye-level with the world around you. You can combine lift with 30 degrees of tilt for pressure relief on a whole new level!
- Powered Recline Back – Independently adjust your seat-to-back angle throughout your day to relieve pressure and redistribute your weight.
- Powered Elevating Legrests – This allows you t0 raise your legs whenever and wherever you like in order to reduce swelling.
- The Q300 M Mini will easily fit under the steering wheel of your vehicle thanks to it’s ultra-low 16″ (410 mm) seat height and but it cant be used in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Weighing just 103 kg, the Q300 M Mini can be easily hoisted in and out of a vehicle and the optional fold down backrest, swing-away legrests or removable armrests will provide an even more compact package.
- Width: 520 (12″ Drive Wheels) / 540 (13″ Drive Wheels) / 570 mm (14″ Drive Wheels)
- Length: 1060 – 1180 mm (41.5“ – 46.5“)
- Seat Width: 385 – 510 mm (15″ – 20″) (2” Extra seat width with SEDEO Pro Single Post Armrests)
- Seat Height: 410 – 490 mm (16″ – 19″)
- Seat Depth: 410 -560 mm (16″ – 22″)
- Seat Tilt: 0° – 12° (Fixed Tilt)
- Power Seat Tilt: 30° Powered Tilt
- Seat Lift: 300 mm
- Front seat height :410 mm – 490 mm
- Additional Growth (Width) :2″Backrest Height:460 -510 mm (18″ – 20″)
- Back Recline: -4°, 0°, 4°, 8° & 12°
- Turning Radius :560 mm (22″)
- Centre of Gravity:Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 7″
- Rear Wheel Size: 12″ / 13″ / 14″
- Max. Range: 36 km
- Speed: 6 kph / 8 kph / 10 kph
- Batteries: 41 Ah / 56 Ah
- Maximum Safe Slope: 6°
- Max Kerb Climb: 70 mm (12” Drive Wheels) / 100 mm (14” Drive Wheels)
- Light And Indicators: Yes
- Electronics: VR2 / R-Net
- Min. Weight: from 103 kg (inc. 41 Ah batteries)
- Total Weight: 103kg (41Ah Batteries)
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19