Quickie Q100 R
Designed To Challenge Indoor/Outdoor Powerchair Standards
Manufactured by Sunrise Medical
Designed to challenge indoor/outdoor powerchair standards, the Q100 R is ultra-compact for indoor agility, but stability and performance for outdoors. Smart design and looks at a smart price.
Quickie Q100 R is an entry level Powerchair that uses an innovative testing method called Smart base technology. This technology helped to understand how geometry changes to a drive base can affect performance, creating a precision-measured true indoor/outdoor powerchair.
From Smart base development the Q100 R powerchair boasts an ultra-small footprint of 540 mm wide and 1010 mm long, with a tiny 1600 mm turning circle, so navigating even the tightest of spaces is a breeze. The QUICKIE Q100 R provides a stable ride on urban roads and paths not just indoor brilliance. It’s Unbelievably light at 95 kg, the Q100 R is also easy to hoist in and out of your car.
- Width: 540 mm (21”)
- Length: 1010 mm (39.5”)
- Seat Width: 430 – 500 mm (17” – 19”)
- Seat Height: 450 mm (17.5”)
- Seat Depth: 405 – 505 mm (16” – 20”)
- Seat Tilt: 0° – 6°
- Backrest Height: 500 mm (20”)
- Back Recline: 0°, 4°, 8° & 12° (manual)
- Turning Radius: 1600 mm (63”)
- Max. Range: 31 km (19 miles)
- Speed: 6 kph
- Batteries: 55 Ah
- Maximum Safe Slope: 6°
- Max Kerb Climb: 70 mm – 100 mm (with Kerb Climber)
- Electronics: VR2
- Min. Weight: from 95 kg (incl. 55 Ah batteries)
- Maximum User Weight: 125 kg
This product has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19