“Energy into motion”
Manufactured by Sunrise Medical
The NITRUM was born to find a perfect harmony of weight, rigidity, fit and fine-tuning. Because when those come together, that’s when you truly achieve energy into motion. So we refined every detail for weight-saving rigidity. Creating aerospaceinspired oval tubing that’s lighter, stiffer and stronger like no other. And we did it whilst increasing adjustability and sizing. The result? A wheelchair that harmonises your geometry with its own. Positioning you for maximum energy transfer, so you get direct reactions with minimal effort.
A seriously-addictive ride, the NITRUM lets you to go further, faster and longer without the worry of fatique. Easy to fine-tune and even easier to lift, it’s a wheelchair that’s shaped around you – and your everyday life. Lets take you through our new spin on Energy into Motion.
- Seat width 320 – 500 mm (in 20 mm steps)
- Seat depth 340 – 500 mm (in 20 mm steps)
- Front seat height 430 – 550 mm
- Rear seat height 300 – 550 mm
- Backrest height 250 – 450 mm
- Backrest angle from 59° to 105°
- Frame versions Rigid, Open-Frame
- Frame angle 100°, 92°, 88°
- Castor wheel size 3”, 4”, 5”, 6”
- Rear wheel size 24”, 25”
WEIGHTS & USE
- Maximum user weight 125 kg
- Wheelchair weight From 7.5 kg
- Transport weight From 5.9 kg
- Crash tested Yes (approved for transport in a vehicle according to
- ISO 7176-19
- Intended use environment For people unable to walk and with limited mobility: inside and outside. Operation to user or assistant.