GoLift Ceiling Hoist
The GoLift is an ideal ceiling lift/hoist system designed to safely transfer an extensive range of patients.
For a market leading, aesthetically pleasing overhead hoist system, you need to look no further. The GoLift overhead hoist boasts excellent design features that will benefit users anywhere, whether in a private dwelling, changing places location, school or care home environment.
The GoLift, which has recently won a Bronze award (Healthcare Design 2017), combines compact design with easy maintenance and flexibility. An example of this is that the hoist can be specified with its own GoLift track, or retro fitted to other manufacturers track; this is a huge benefit if you are looking to upgrade your hoist units without having to carry out extensive work.
The slimline design means you get more lifting height, which is ideal in areas with limited ceiling heights.
When you look under the cover of the compact GoLift unit, you will find an impressive set of all metal gears and state-of-the-art battery technology that allow the caregiver to safely, and effortlessly, transfer a patient weighing up to 50st on a single lift. For larger patients, you may combine two compact GoLift 700 systems to obtain a lifting capacity of 72st.
Here are some of the benefits to the GoLift Product:
- Smallest ceiling hoist on the market, giving additional lift height and aesthetically pleasing finish – and weighs as little as 4.8kg!
- Three weight capacities – 28st, 50st and 72st (Tandem Lift)
- Hygienic design
- Capacitive touch handset – makes it much easier for users with limited use of their hands
- Very easy maintenance – saving time and money
- In track charging option
- All metal gears, for longevity and reliability
- Different track options, including bends, gate systems and three depths to allow longer spans.
- GoLift track can also be recessed or inset into your ceilings – speak to an advisor for further details.
|GoLift 400||GoLift 700||GoLift 1000|
|SWL (kg/st)||181 / 28.5||317 / 50||453 / 72|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, mm)||197 x 197 x 108||197 x 197 x 108||394 x 197 x 108|
|Unit weight||3.5kg||4.5kg||9kg (Tandem lift)|
|Lifts per Charge (Duty 10/90): 375 with 84kg (185 lbs), (25% of strap at midrange)*170 with 181kg (400 lbs), (25% of strap at midrange)*102 with 317kg (700 lbs), (25% of strap at midrange)*Charging time: 2-4 Hours|
*Calculated using 5Ah Packs
|Max Lifting Speed:No load: 2 inches (50.8 mm)/second68kg (150 lbs): 1.3 inches (33.02 mm)/second181kg (400 lbs): 1 inch (25.4 mm)/second317kg (700 lbs): 1 inch (25.4 mm)/second453kg (1000 lbs): 1 inch (25.4 mm)/second|
|Batteries: High Capacity, Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-Mh)Standard: 2 x 14.4V (2Ah)Optional: 2 x 14.4V (3.3 Ah) or (5 Ah)|
Track Span Chart – in cm
Any track must have a minimum of 3 brackets
|Lift SWL (kg)||Regular Track||Double Track||Triple Track|