This brilliant product has been designed specifically to help prevent the slippage of Pressure Reducing cushions whilst also allowing users to be re-positioned at the back of the chair – either by themselves or with carer assistance. It also promotes good posture and comfort for those being cared for.
Do your clients on specialist cushions keep sliding down and so compromise their posture, comfort and well being?
If so, you will love this new addition to our Glide &Lock range. It does exactly what it says:
- Enables people to slide further back in a wheelchair or chair
- Stop the cushion slipping so the comfort of the user is maintained and their posture is not compromised.
- Can be suitable for single carers, either in a supervisory role or helping by pushing on a pillow to reposition.
- Post stroke
- Multiple sclerosis
- Frail and elderly
- Those at risk from developing tissue viability problems.
Can be used with: Anti-slip Foot Pad
Not sure? Need some help?
Please just call our Technical Team who will be happy to advise you. We have been supplying the NHS and healthcare establishments for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in matching people?s requirements to products.
Why would I select this product?
I am sitting in a wheelchair or chair and my PR cushion keeps slipping.
I can manage the task myself.
I only need a little help.
If necessary, my carer can push on a pillow to help me further back in the chair.
Why would I choose the model with handles?
I am sitting on a specialist cushion in a large chair or on a sofa and my PR cushion keeps slipping.
I need help to the back of the chair/sofa.
I need extra help from carers and they can use the handles.
They can also use the straps, looped through the handles, or even in a large chair or on a sofa.
- WEIGHT 0.6 kg
- DIMENSIONS 55 × 60 × 7 cm
- SIZE 55cm x 60cm, 55cm x 60cm Wipeclean
- UNITS PER PACK 1