Delaware Leg Positioning Bed
The Delaware is a multi-functional 4 section profiling, leg positioning bed, with high low. Featuring the ultimate unique knee break for leg positioning in bed. The Delaware is designed to give multiple leg positions allowing you to take your legs into a negative, below horizontal position whilst the independent actuators allow the fine adjustment of the knee break. With heels down, the Delaware is suitable for someone with contracted legs giving a chair like position yet still benefiting from being a comfortable bed.
The Delaware makes transferring of legs into bed, drainage and positional change substantially easier. The end section of the bed when dropped into a negative position, lowers down as low as 10 inches. This feature makes it much easier to transfer legs into bed. Without doubt this bed is all about the knee break.
- Leg Drainage
- Contracted Legs
- Leg Positional Change
- Easy Access into bed
- Muscular Dystrophy contractures
- Choice of width and length
- Width: 30″ (76 cm), 36″ (91cm), 42″ (107cm)
- Length: 6’5 (198 cm), Bespoke
- Start Height: 16″ (41 cm)
- Max Weight: 25 st (159 kg)
- Movement Options: Head Up, High/Low, Knee Break, Toes Down
- Features/Options: Bedside Rails, Bumpers, Headboards